In the MV, Tiffany is rocking a cat eye and pale pink lips. As I look nothing at all like Tiffany, let's just say this look ~inspired~ me to do a tutorial featuring some major winged eyeliner and pink stained lips.
A trick that I personally use when doing a cat eye is to first do a basic line that becomes gradually thicker towards the outside of the eye, mark where I want the wing to end, and then connect that to the end of the line that I just drew. Next, just thicken the liner towards your eye, creating a very thin triangle shape. See the video for details!
1. BRTC Blemish Balm
2. Etude House Lucid Darling Gradation Eyes in #3 Caramel Sepia
3. Clio Lee Hyori Brush Liner Kill Black
4. Etude Lovely Cookie Blusher in #2 Strawberry Choux
5. Etude Dear Darling Neon Tint in #2 Neon Pink
6. Etude Dual Show Volume Mascara
Below are some screencaps of Tiffany that I used as reference for this look