- Etude Sun BB Cream (#2) -- A great BB cream for an awesome price. My face is really sensitive to sun exposure, so I find that the SPF50 in this BB cream is great for me.
- Innisfree Multiple Mineral Stick (#3)
- Aniplace Cute Girl Shine Duo Brighter -- A super awesome product that really makes your skin look bright and glowy. The first product that made me realize how awesome Korean made makeup is and inspired me to open Tiny Trinket :)
- Peripera Peri's Tint Water (#1)
- TCFS Eye Design Box (#1 Black Kit) -- We no longer sell this product, but you can use the Etude Drawing Show Creamy Liner instead, which is just as good
For my eyeliner I used a Bobbi Brown eyeliner brush, but you don't have to get this specific one, especially since almost all gel eyeliners come with a brush.
If you have any questions or requests for makeup tutorials, please comment below :)