Jessica's look here is a very basic, simple, and easy everyday make up look. It's all about luminous skin, bright eyes, and lots of mascara. Below, we'll give you a step by step on how to get her look:
- Mix a small amount of liquid highlighter (try: Etude Nymph Aura Volumer shade 1) with BB cream on the back of your hand (try: TCFS After School BB Foundation Lunch Box) and spread it evenly on your face. Take care not to mix too much highlighter, especially if your skin is oily since it might make you look shiny instead of dewy. Pat a powder all over your face to get rid of excess oil (try: Aniplace Take Me Duo Baking Pact)
- Cover up any imperfections (acne, dark spots, under eye circles) with concealer (for medium skin, try: TCFS After School BB Foundation Lunch Box, for light skin, try: Etude Wannabe Style Making Kit). Lightly pat a powder highlighter over your under eye area (try: Aniplace Cute Girl Shine Duo Brighter).
- Use a shimmery pink colored eyeshadow all over your eyelid and pat a medium brown eyeshadow near your lashline (try: Etude Wannabe Style Making Kit pink pearl eyeshadow for all over the lid and the brownish gold pearl eyeshadow near the lashline)
- Line your upper lashline with black eyeliner and extend the line a little bit past your eye area to create a slight wing. We suggest a gel eyeliner for creating a wing since it's easier to control than liquid eyeliner but still more precise than pencil eyeliner (try: TCFS Eye Design Box in black kit or Etude Code B Cream Eyeliner)
- Line your lower lashline using a shimmery eyeliner to get a cute bright eyed look. (try: Etude Sparkling Tear Eyeliner)
- Curl your lashes and apply a couple of coats of black mascara on your upper and lower lashes.
- Fill in empty spots in your eyebrows with an eyebrow shadow (try: TCFS Eye Design Box). Clearly Jessica doesn't need eyebrow shadow since she has bangs, but unless you wear bangs as well, we suggest the eyebrow shadow so that your eyebrows don't look sparse in contrast to your eyes.
- Use a small amount of pink cream blush on the apples of your cheeks (try: TCFS Art Class Blush in pink)
- Use a small amount of shimmery liquid highlighter (try: Aniplace Cute Girl Shine Duo Brighter) on the top of your cheekbones, the bridge of your nose, forehead, chin, and cupid's bow (the small curved area right above your upper lip). This will make your skin tone look brighter and give you a glow while also enhancing your bone structure.
- Use a sheer gloss on your lips (try: TCFS Art Class Lip Crayon in Natural Pink)
- You can touch up your highlighter throughout the day with a compact powder that includes highlighter (try: Aniplace Take Me Duo Baking Pact or Etude Shine Finish Pact and Highlighter Duo)
And you're all set! If you have any questions at all about this look or how to use any of the beauty products that are available on our website, please comment on this post, and we'll be glad to answer.