- There are two types of highlighter: powder, and liquid. Both types are equally good, it's just a matter of preference.
- Apply highlighter to your forehead, the tops of your cheekbones, the bridge of your nose, and the point of your chin
- Please remember to use highlighter sparingly, if you use too much there's a chance that you'll end up looking slightly alien-esque. As with bb cream, use it in moderation, you could always add more if you feel like you need it
- You could also use powder highlighter on your under eye area over concealer to make your eyes look brighter.
- Another tip is to use a small amount of liquid highlighter on your cupid's bow (that part right above your lip that sort of curves in). It'll make your lips look slightly more plump without overdoing it, as long as you don't use too much that is
Here are some excellent examples of highlighter application (look at Donghae's cheekbones and Yoona's forehead)